Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Why collect 1985 Baseball Cards?

Most people would have you think that I collect 1985 baseball cards because I'm a New York Mets Fan.   Well that may be the reason I began collecting baseball cards.  But, it's not the main reason I think 1985 is the best year in baseball cards.  Topps 1985 baseball cards was the last set before the explosion into baseball collecting.  Here is my list of reasons why you should collect the Topps 1985 Baseball card set.
1. The Mets won the 1986 world series.
2.  Dwight Gooden Rookie Baseball card after being 1984 Rookie of the Year, 1985 Cy Young Award winner. 1986 World Champion.
3.  The 1984 All-Stars included future Hall of Fame Players including Gary Carter, Ryan Sandberg, Ken Bret, Tony Gwynn, Rod Carew, Reggie Jackson, Mike Schmitt.
4. The 1984 Olympic Baseball Team.  Including Mark McGuire's Rookie Baseball card.
5.  Other Rookie Baseball cards of stars.

Dwight Gooden
Mark McGuire
Jimmy Key
Bud Black
Kirby Puckett
Roger Clemens

Visit my Collectibles for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...